Your purchase will support the Foundation's next project while also providing Founder's Membership, exclusive invitations and regular updates.
Support High Tech in the Wild
Working with new visual technology in a studio is hard enough. Harnessing the power of a digital art studio outdoors in a National Park is an even bigger challenge. There are many steps and items needed to make new art with new gear in a new outdoor setting. We need help to bring the power of new digital media to the heart of the Rockies.
What your contribution will pay for
- Outfit a multi-day digital painting campaign in the high country of the Rockies
- Implement the pioneering use of virtual reality, 360-video and immersive digital art in a National Park
- Field-test portable power supplies, digital hardware and display arrays for outdoor use
- Document immersion with HD and 360 video
- Facilitate the post-production and distribution of content created during the immersion
Any contribution to the Future Parks Foundation will automatically include the following benefits;
Exclusive invitations to the FPNF digital art event in Sequoia National Park in Fall 2017.
VIP invitations to the Founder's Event in San Francisco in the Winter 2018.
Quarterly updates that include first-release and exclusive media
Invitations to participate in the improvement and beta tests of creative devices and content
Access and use of FPNF catalog